Can’t believe it’s been over 6 months since I wrote last! It feels like yesterday. Then again, so much has happened.
I’ve lived, learned, loved, lost, gotten a new family member… but learned oh so much!
Things I’ve been dabbling in include:
- responsive development (some design, but mostly concurrent on development)
- sql snippets (whatchu’ mean I can’t partition AND use foreign keys on an InnoDB table, willis?)
- kitten caretaker (her name is rascal lee, I’ll add photos of her in due time — she’s getting spayed on the 14th — poor rascal)
- baking a motherboard (unsuccessfully, it’s the journey that counts, not the destination)
- painting — I found my acrylic paints, old paintings, old brushes, pretty much all my painting supplies from visiting my little storage unit place. I can’t believe I just stopped painting. They aren’t kidding: you will slowly loose the skill (no matter how mediocre) if you don’t use it.
- partying like it’s 1989 — wooohooo!
- watched all of arrested development, battlestar galactica, baka and test, fashion king, switched at birth… yeah, partying like it’s 1989
- fell in love with Amy Winehouses’ Me & Mr. Jones — “What kind of… fuckery is this?”
*sigh* I’m updating this site, it’s so… bleh